This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

3.10.2011

Game

The JV volleyball season has begun.... 


Not easy watching your kids play sports....fun and nerve racking.
Cole did a great job setting...first time.

My nephew Rock is on the varsity team.  
I have loved watching
him grow up...great kid!




It is nice to have the family come out and support.



Griff supports a lot of games and his mom,
 Molly, is prepared for everything....
an amazing diaper bag full of tricks


and this is my little fire fightin nephew, Luke

I have to admit I was a little conflicted during the game.  
 I had one son setting the ball...






And another son doing "thriller" moves in the back court.....


Resulting in one of them being benched....and it wasn't Cole




I had to draw the line when he went on the
 court during a time-out and began break-dancing...