This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

4.02.2009

Summer's Got Her Groove Back


It has been 3 weeks of gluten-free living and what a difference it has made. I just want to shout out my gratitude from the rooftops. I am grateful for a doctor that didn't just dismiss it as stress. I am grateful that we caught it early. I am grateful that she has embraced this new way to eat. I am grateful for restaurants and brands that are offering "gluten-free" options. I am grateful for all the great suggestions, tips, recipes, and support. I am grateful that she looks at some of her "old" favorites and puts a smile on ---"I am strong and don't need that anymore!" I am grateful for the amazing difference it has made in her. If I had any doubts about the correlation between what we put into our bodies and how we feel, those are dissolved.
This picture, although dark, just captures the change in her. She has so much more energy now. She goes out and hits tennis balls every day and up until it gets dark. She has decided to put her new found energy into tennis.