This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

4.09.2009

What's Going On....


With Easter approaching.....we've been playing rabbits. I am usually the farmer that catches him eating the crops and he scurries away to his burrow. Most of the time I am just the nice mommy rabbit that feeds him carrots.

Successfully made it to our favorite FHE destination "Water and Ice" this week. Last week we did a u-turn and headed back home because apparently it was impossible for all four kids to sit close to one another without bugging each other.

Saturday chores. We had heaps of leaves from all the windy days we've had. Sometimes these big beautiful trees we inherited with this house are a pain. But why complain when I have these great little workers to help clean them up.

Many scooter expeditions. This was the biggest hit for Christmas this year. Cole is good about sharing it with everyone, including his little pachyderm.

We are into cheese egg whites these days. I know.... we replace one cholesterol fattening part for the other. But we are back on an egg and Star Wars kick. There is always a light saber war being fought.

I might go as far to claim that these two can play happily for longer periods of time.

A very sad Meg lost her beloved parakeet to the gift of flight. She is now trying to train her new, very stubborn, parakeet "Fiji."

Meg is a pro at potato peeling and Cole at rolls. They help me out every Sunday.

Neighborhood Hacky Sack