This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

3.25.2009

Brian Regan


Last night we got the chance to go see Brian Regan--our family's favorite funny guy. He offered to come support the Steve Young & Anasazi Foundations. (Big fan of the Anasazi program).
My kids were in heaven and our faces are sore from continual laughter. He had a lot of great new material. If you haven't heard him, I highly recommend getting his CDs. My kids love listening to him in the car or on their CD players before they go to bed. He is good and clean.


Thanks to Tom's parents, we had great seats, with the Shills, and could see every contorted facial expression and monkey-like movement he made. He is so funny to listen to, but you have to watch him to get the full affect.
On our way out to the parking lot, I turned around and couldn't find Tom. He came rushing out to tell us he had finagled us backstage to meet him. We ran, me not so gracefully in heels, back inside. Kudos to Tom for being bold enough!!


While we were waiting to meet Brian, Steve Young and Jerry Rice asked Cole if he would like to get a picture with them.


And for curious minds that wonder what Brian Regan's wife looks like.....here she is.