This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

3.21.2009

Princess Picnic


My girls and their cousin Cosey invited these cute little girls, in our neighborhood, to a princess picnic today. Summer and Cosey met last night to make a plan and menu. Summer loves to make a plan and prepare for an event. She is my list, goal-making girl.

The invitation asked that they dress up and bring their doll.


Meg offered free airplane rides. We don't want to be "too girly"

I love this girl. She has had such a great attitude with the big change in her diet. She hasn't blinked an eye at ordering her hamburger without the bun and saying "No thanks" to a lot of her favorites. She has done great and kept her smile through it all.

Thank you thank you to everyone that has called and e-mailed me information about Celiac and living gluten-free. I appreciate the network of love & support that we give and get from one another. My mother-in-law brought us by a gluten-free chocolate cake mix (from Costco) and we made it today. It was actually yummy...Yeah! I found a great blog that has gluten-free, healthy recipes that I am excited to try.