This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

8.26.2008

Loving Mac

So I am excited and a bit overwhelmed with my new Mac. Explains the lack of posting. My PC (with my life on it) won't boot up after we switched it out with the Mac. I think it feels betrayed by this sleek, more functional, and a lot more fun Mac. I still hold a little place in my heart for my PC. I knew it pretty well and it has all my photos, familiar software, and microsoft word. However, I hope to get Mac savvy ASAP.
Thanks to my good friend Amy for sharing her skills in iphoto. If anyone knows all the fancy fun stuff on Mac--it is her. I am going to continue begging her help.
Now that we have a computer camera, in the Mac,....we have discovered SKYPE. Many of you probably already enjoy this "Jetson" form of communication, but it is new for us and we are loving it. I fully own the fact that we can be a bit behind the technology curve. With Skype, you can talk, message, and view one another online. My kids love it. You can skype-to-skype anywhere in the world ...for free. If you have our e-mail address, just plug it into the search and you'll find our skype address. Just don't answer from anyone asking to "be your friend."