This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

8.03.2008

It feels good to be back home. The Oklands joined us, at the cabin, and we had a great time. We stayed a little longer so we could put the little boys in soccer camp. It was run by some enthusiastic soccer players from England. They have a way of making ordinary words sound great. I especially like their use of the word "Fantastic."




Just a few of his cousins that were in his group.

Ike loved every part of it, except when his team didn't win the World Cup Soccer Tournament. He was deflated for about 2 minutes.


Cole did awesome in the horeshoe tournament. He was consistently throwing points and some ringers.

Leave it to our "animal lover" to find some interesting creatures to bond with.
Ike had a misstep in the creek. He was brave and then after a while..."I hate this, having my underwear soaking wet!"
Oh and we attempted a second try at riding the bike. Tom tried a month ago, and he wasn't ready. I thought we would see if Cole and Robbie could encourage him ...no such luck!