This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

8.05.2008


The closets were cleaned out and organized so that we could go school shopping today. It was supposed to happen last Saturday, but the girls didn't take me serious about their closets and how they should look. Now that they look splendid and we have several big garbage bags full of "stuff", we hit the mall.
They did great with their clothes budget, no complaints. Summer only had to dip into her own money for a new backpack (because last year's backpack was still perfectly fine in my eyes).
I could shop all day with Meg, drama and all. I had some good laughs listening to her observations, opinions, and comments while she tried clothes on and shopped. She wasn't luke-warm about anything.....loved it or hated it.
And then there was Summer, who agreed with all my suggestions and opinions. I doubt this will last, so I thought I would make sure and document what an easy shopping experience it was today. I keep waiting for payback. Just ask my mom how fun I was to shop with, growing up. I still hate shopping.... for myself!
A big thank you to Ike for putting up with our shopping. He just knocked over a mannequin, sprawled on top of a table full of perfectly folded shirts, and crawled into the stall of an undressing lady.....he had to keep entertained somehow.