This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

9.26.2011

Cole is an Eagle Scout


It was not easy, but it was worth it.  
After 7 years of scouting, this day finally arrived.
Cole was awarded his eagle scout rank on Sunday.


It is always nice to see things through and finish what you started.


Check out his eagle scout project here 



 Pretty lucky to have your grandpa Jack be one of your scout leaders.
This man was born to make scouting...and life.... a lot more fun.


My Mom and Jack

 Some of the cousins that were there to support


 My sister Aryn and her husband Nate.


 My brother Chad


"Big Grandpa" with his merit badge sash.  He gave it to Cole since he is the first great- grand child.

 Ross and Anita
"Mama and Papa"






This is Mark, Luke and Bonnie (Tom's sister)
We have raised our kids together.
I don't know what we would have done without having them around.


It was only fitting that Cole and Luke received their eagles together.



(just because I always carry a bit of nostalgia around)

Seriously...I want to reach into that picture and kiss on those little chubby cheeks.