This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

6.24.2011

On Broadway



For 2 weeks out of the year, we get a little taste of "Broadway" around here.



This is our 7th year participating in this musical theater program....we love it!
This year they are performing songs from Shrek, Hairspray, Footloose, Camp Rock, and Newsies.
(Shrek is my favorite to listen to...I am determined to see it on Broadway)

They practice and practice their lines and solos.....


.... really hard


I love Meggie's faces

This girl gives it 100%








Summer was all set to move up to an older musical group--
 but decided to stay one more year so she could be with Meg, Isaac and her cousin Ava.
Love that Summer!  



Summer and Meg are quite popular with the little girls during the lunch break.





I'd like to say this was an acting scene, but it wasn't.
Just boys....being boys.



Can't wait for the performance tonight!