This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

1.30.2011

Sunday

If Tom is left unattended watching television on Saturday afternoon.....I am sure to receive a nice present in the mail from an infomercial.  The latest purchase is the Nuwave oven.  
Yes, we have a crock pot and double ovens, but somehow we needed this too.
Tom convinced the kids that this would revolutionize the way we cooked dinner and they couldn't wait to see my face when I was told of this great gift. 
They were all disappointed in my lack of enthusiasm and the rolling of the eyes. 
Tom and his loyal supporters couldn't wait to "show me" at Sunday dinner.
I have to admit that the maiden voyage of the oven was not disappointing.  
The steaks were cooked really well and my kitchen was not smokey.  
Tom will try out a roast next time and we'll see if it lives us to its promise of cooking it so much faster.

And on another note,
 Summer and her cousins have been taking turns singing in each other's ward sacrament meetings.



 It's a good thing that my mother- in- law is willing to accompany them.  
I am pretty self-destructive on the piano and take the singers down with me.


Sunday afternoons are perfect for bumping the volleyball and riding bikes.





Riding a tandem bike is easier said than done.  
It takes some bravery and trust to sit on the back seat.  

Let's just say that some sibling pairs get along a little better than others. 
Notice I don't have a picture of my girlies.