This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

1.12.2011

January

We started out the year....freezing
but Tom's sister put together a great Bonco game and we kept warm
 enough to have a great time ringing in 2011
Ruth is such a great party planner...she even made a Bonco sign.
We even enjoyed a sled run, thanks to Amy ordering snow.
I guess you can pretty much order anything these days.

 Tom brought his hot air balloon kit and we had successful launches






We had to say goodbye to the Blakes (
my youngest sis) ...
3 weeks wasn't long enough.


Visit the new baby goats and watch Meg in her element

 Mmmm... Mother Goat wasn't really loving us
 I wouldn't want anyone bugging my new babies either
 These babies sounded like human babies when they cried....so stinkin cute.


Oh the chicken coop brings back a lot of memories


Lots and lots of Ping Pong
And with Teenage boys the game turns into "Sting-Pong"
Loser gets pelted with a ping pong ball on the bare back....such a teenage boy thing to do.


 Saying goodbye to one of Summer's best friends, Lauren. 
We hope she has a great new life in Utah!