This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

5.24.2010

Election

I was so proud of this girl.  The pesky microphone was giving all the candidates trouble.  In the middle of Meg's speech it shorted out.  She just calmly picked up the "just in case" megaphone on the ground and continued on.  A few jokes and punch lines got lost in the transition, but she carried on.
She ended up losing to her friend Dallin.  There was no doubt that he won after he gave his speech.  Pretty clever.   He is a great kid.  
It took about 2 hours for the clouds to disperse and Meg's optimism came shining through.  "I think I'll bring my A game next year and run again...just not against Dallin."