This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

9.24.2008

Our Miss Molly

Time is standing still, for me, but it seems to be moving awfully fast for those younger than my 35 year old self. When I first met Molly (my niece), she was getting baptized and I was getting married. How time does Fly...........

She's been a big part of our family


Watched my kids grow...set the perfect example for them to follow....

....and now Molly is getting married and ready to begin her own family.
We had a shower for her over at my house this week and once again, I forgot to snap many photos, but I did capture this moment.......

She is always so poised....

in every situation!

It was fun to watch Molly, but more fun to watch my mother-in-law (her grandmother). I love showers!