This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

9.25.2008

It's Magic

We may all call it something different, but all parents have experienced it; those magical times when your children enter into a realm of uninterrupted play.....and the best part-- they all get along. These can sometimes last for hours, or only a few moments, but it is cherished... A gift that you want to bottle up and replicate again and again. Sadly, I've learned that I can never manipulate these, they just spontaneously occur.
Last night one occured close to bed time....dang it all. While Cole was at scouts---Summer, Meg, and Isaac were playing dinosaur eggs. I love the themes they come up with. I let them have an extra 15 minutes before I had to reluctantly shut it down and send their sad faces up to bed.
This morning.....8:15 a.m. Hair wasn't fixed and it was time to send Meg out the door for school. "Meg, where are you?!"

The sequel was taking place in the playroom. Spontaneous shots are always a bit blurry..right?
Tragically it had to be shut down.....for education purposes.
So, I have left the eggs out...waiting....hoping....that part 3 will take place.