This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

9.03.2008

The Miss Rita Experience

After waiting.......waiting........waiting........school began for Isaac. All of my kids have gone to Miss Rita and boy does she know how to run a preschool. She has had 30+ years to perfect her method and with a special exemption from the state, she can use religious curriculum. She incorporates scripture stories and songs. She teaches them to read using story lines from the Book of Mormon. I just love that. It has been fun for the other kids to talk about Miss Rita and share Isaac's excitement for this new year. We are all big fans.


This week he has been learning about the first 2 days of the creation. So I had a little sunshine walk through my door yesterday, and today he came home with the seas and every living creature that moveth. All in an empty tennis ball canister.