This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

3.01.2016

January


Meg wasn't so sure she wanted to get her license.   
  Going through this driving thing with both of my girls has made me realize that not everyone is ready to jump in and drive a car or I am not the world's greatest driving instructor. 
I think it may be a little of both.  
What finally helped Summer and Meg was signing them up for 8 hours of driving lessons.  




Christmas came a little late to Brazil, but it came.  
I love how he laid out every single item for us to see.  
I  had a flash back of when he was little and used to lay out all his 
little animal figurines in a row and then just proudly look at them with a big smile.  

I am glad that he thinks to take photos of these details of his mission apartment.
It provides me with a little window into his life.  


His desk

I finished his thirds mission book this month.  Just one more to go.
He will return on August 2.


Fritz senses when school is out and the kids will be walking in the door. 
He's quite bored with the lady of the house by 3:15 p.m. 



I can't believe these girls are graduating soon.  
Summer is waiting to hear if she will be accepted to BYU.  
She is a great student and has always put in the hard work.
She is hoping to attend in the Fall, along with Cole.


Another great missionary farewell.  
Max Pothier is going to serve in Tawain just like his dad, Dave.
I remember spending Thanksgiving with the Pothiers, in Virginia,
 when we were all young newly-weds
and Shawni shared with us that she was pregnant with her first, Max.  



Basketball is in full swing. Ike is so fun to watch when he isn't too hard on himself.
He has been working on letting little mistakes slide off.
Ike plays center at 5'9".  He has grown 2 inches in 3 months.
I can't keep enough food in this kid.