This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

2.14.2011

Valentine Dance

My mother- in- law is a Cox and her side of the family are great about holding family gatherings and keeping traditions. 
They have been holding a Valentine Dance at least as long as Tom has been alive (40 years).  
My kids look forward to it every year.  They teach everyone all kinds of dances and it is a lot of fun. 


I know it looks like a ward party, right?


Of course Isaac just hates these kinds of things


The balloon waltz




Papa taking it all in with a grin

My mother in law and her siblings....all but one brother were there tonight
Good people with big hearts

Kathy, Pam, Dottie, Annamarie, Camille, Bruce, Anita, Carolyn