This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

10.17.2010

Fall Break


The weather and beauty of 
Utah made me break out into song and dance.



We spent the first half of the week in Park City with the Frosts and Collins.  


When you see a tree covered in shoes...you must stop and have a look.


Then we were off to Provo......


Hiked the Y




My brother Chad's little house..right off of condo row.
 (Right around the corner from where Tom and I officially first met)

Got to see my sister Bridgette and her husband Corey.






Nothing like being put in front of a camera with no idea what they are going to ask you....uhhhhhh

We met Charles Abouo.  He is from the Ivory Coast of Africa where
my brother, Adam, served his mission.  
He plays basketball for BYU