This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

10.29.2010

BeanBoozled!

I brought the game Bean Boozled to Meg's 5th grade Halloween party.
(You can find it at Amazon.com)
It was very entertaining to watch these kiddos.
Basically you spin the wheel and it lands on a certain jelly belly.  
That jelly belly could be a good flavor or a really bad flavor..they look identical.

Strawberry or Centipede
Chocolate Pudding or Canned Dog Food
Banana or Pencil Shavings
Black licorice or Skunk
.....you get the idea

Meg was a better director than participant.
She about cried when I told her this was the game I was going to play with her class.
She was brave and did play after a little peer pressure.

It takes your taste buds a moment to decide...
Good....



or very very bad....
poor brave soul had rotten egg


Good idea to keep a paper towel close by...

in case of a strong gag reflex




(I kept a container of hot tamales on the table, so they could clear their offended palates.)