This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

9.10.2010

How long can I stand Ping Pong?

So I have been switching furniture around...if you know me, you know I like changing things up.
Our piano moved from hardwood into a room with carpet...brilliant move on my part.  I no longer dread the sound of piano echoing, pounding throughout the house.  Piano practicing is now the background and not the main event.
I made the piano room-- the dining room and now the place we used to eat --is now the place we play ping pong.
Confused?
Tom was when he came back from his trip.
We are actually all getting pretty good at the ping pong play.  I know that my friend Amy is going to think I copied....well, maybe a little.  She did help me think outside the box.
And would someone please help me find something to put in the frame that sits below the clock on the wall....jeesh!