This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

10.14.2008

Bridal Shower

Only 3 more days until Bridgette and Corey are married in the Arizona Temple. We had her bridal shower today. I loved seeing all my cousins and aunts...I don't seem them near enough.


Pretty Girls...Rachel (cousin) with my sister Aryn.

Aunt Jennifer, Bridgette, Aunt Robyn. These 2 Aunties are superwomen.


She got some of the cutest aprons. It is always more fun to cook when your looking cute!
These are some of my cute cousins and aunts, on my mom's side.

Thanks "super neighbor" for the fabulous chocolate cupcakes with blackberry mousse filling. Leave it to Melody to make them go with our black and white theme splendidly.

These little girlies were so good and patient until......

Bridgette had time to play.