This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.20.2012

November



 Our little nutmeg turned 13 this month (pretend it is still November)  
Time is accelerating and I don't like it one bit.
How fitting that she was born around Thanksgiving because I am
so thankful for this child.





Thanksgiving was spent with the Farnsworth side this year.
There are always 100+ people there.
Many hands make light work



I always look forward to hearing the gratitude speech from my father-in-law.
He never misses an opportunity to share what he is grateful for.
I love this tradition.










This is our nephew Freddie Ashby and his beautiful family with Mama and Papa.  
Freddie is currently climbing the charts on Itunes with a
Christmas album "Brighter Days Ahead."
  
My two "Celiacs."
They are pros at eating gluten-free...going on 4 years now.




After feasting, we played.



Sharanette was over the main group activity. 
 She organized a huge corn hole tournament. 
So much fun for such a large group.


We, Farnsworths, like our competitive tournaments...


... and the little ones get a little frustrated when they can't participate.



I am grateful for family.