This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

11.22.2010

Birthdays



Meg and I are one year older and just had a great shared birthday.
  Meg stayed home from science camp and we went to brunch with this fun bunch( and my mom taking the picture).  Afterward, we met up with Tom and went to Happy Feet.  


We always decorate with signs and pictures.  Summer is such a great helper with this tradition.
After I posted this, I saw a certain picture of me on the wall.... {explanation:  I took my kids to get their pictures taken...I was in my comfortable housewife sweater, no make-up, and self-trimmed bangs.  I somehow ended up in front of the camera, instead of tucked comfortably behind due to some strange influence that my friend, Amy, has over me.  
Well, there were a few glamour shots of "yours truly" included in my kids photo shoot 
and they ended up on the birthday wall. 

Too bad, it was going to be a Christmas present for Tom.

This is our 3rd amigo, Molly, who shares our birthday.  
Everyone needs a Molly in their lives.


Thank you to everyone who made it a special day.