This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

7.14.2009

Ashby Homecoming

It has been 3 years and we have all been anxious to have the Ashbys home. Our brother-in-law, Fred Ashby, was the Montevideo, Uruguay mission president. I captured their homecoming for Tom and my two youngest kids who were out of town. I can't describe the feeling it is to witness families reunited.


The Ashbys have 8 children. 13 year old Annie, their youngest, served right along side them. They have had 7 of their 8 children serve missions. In fact, Ben, was called to serve in their mission when they were there. While they were serving, they had 5 grandbabies born, 2 children married, and graduations from High School, College, and Dental School. Their son, Adam, is currently serving in Spain.