This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

8.27.2011

Isaac's Baptism


Isaac was baptized today.  
It was a sweet experience to see this last child of mine
prepare, look forward to, and enjoy this day so much.
I was a bit of an emotional, splotchy-faced mess.



Per Isaac's request...individual photos with each.






Ross and Anita came in just at the right time and 
we were able to get a picture with them.  


 I am kicking myself that I didn't get more
 pictures of all the wonderful family and friends that came
to support him.  I managed to grab just a few pics at the luncheon afterward.


My neighbor, Geoff, came over and set-up the lunch so it would be all ready when we got home.
It actually brought more tears to my eyes.





This is the cake that many of you have heard all about for weeks....
thanks for humoring my enthusiastic child.
He went over to Melody's
 for an official "cake consult" and with a lot of thought 
and deliberation finally decided on....
1/2 chocolate peanut butter cup 
1/2 carrot cake with no nuts.

It lived up to all the hype.


This is the only picture I happened to take of my grandpa, Jack and my mom
having what appears to be a great time.