This is my simple photo journal. I like to take pictures and once a month or more, I load them onto this blog so that we can remember some of our family highlights.

5.15.2009

Summer's Election


Summer has braved running for student council a few times. She has experienced winning and defeat. I loved how she handled her defeat, last year. She announced that she lost and would run next time. No tears, no regrets.
She came up with a win last Friday. Its a good thing because I wasn't much help with the campaign ideas. No real creative campaign juices were flowing over here. And then.... I wasn't even there to support her on election day. Tom and I were out of town (planned way before the idea of elections were even thought of). So I was relieved that I got a happy phone call. She'll make a great 6th grade secretary!